Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blog Check Up!

Sometimes blogs get into a blog-rut. I'm looking to post more regularly, but I need some direction. Why do you come to this blog? To the right you will see a poll. I would love some suggestions. Would you like to see more book reviews? More writing-related posts? Interviews with authors? More recipes? Recipe book reviews? (ha, I DO have a lot of recipe books, but maybe you just want links to recipes to try?) Maybe you'd like a chance to see a critique?

Whatever it is, I want to know.

Maybe the time for this blog is over and it's time to retire?

Take the poll to the right and help me out. And be sure to leave a comment if you have a suggestion or email me at crystalATcrystallainemillerDOTcom with your thoughts.

Will await my friends' thoughts!

Crystal hard at work

3 comments:

Evelyn said...

All your blog topic ideas were good. I think the variety helps keep the blog fresh.

Susan J. Reinhardt said...

Hi Crystal -

I always enjoy your blog. :)

I'd like to see more about your editing experiences and how you got started.

Blessings,
Susan

Crystal Laine said...

Thank you so much for your suggestions and comments! Evelyn, I try to change things up, so that helps to know what you prefer reading.

Susan, I will do a series of how I got into writing and editing, too, and where I'd like to go. :) I don't know if my journey would help someone, but maybe someone can take something away. I like hearing other people's writing journeys, too.