The grand prize consists of several DVDs of her favorite classic movies, popcorn, cracker jacks, a signed copy of Stars in the Night. If she reaches over 200 entries, a copy of each of her other six World War II based romances will be included. These DVDs are special because they include some of her favorite movies of all time. Bringing Up Baby and The Philadelphia Story are great romantic comedies, both with Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn and Jimmy Stewart joins them in Philadelphia Story. Just last week, she rewatched one of her favorite musicals: Singing in the Rain, which you'll also find in these collections along with Easter Parade and Meet Me in St. Louis. And then you can't do better for dramas than Casablanca and Mrs. Miniver. For the final set, she's adding Frank Capra's collection. You'll have hours of wonderful classics to watch.
Five first prizes: a copy of all her WWII books: that means winners receive a copy of Stars in the Night, Canteen Dreams, Sandhill Dreams, Captive Dreams, A Promise Kept, A Promise Born, and A Promise Forged. That's plenty of World War II era romances and romantic suspense to fill your summer with reading.
Five second prizes: a signed copy of Stars in the Night.
So how do you enter?
I'm so glad you asked. There are many ways you can enter for a chance at one of these great packages.
- Help spread the word about Stars in the Night and the contest through facebook, myspace, shoutlife, and twitter.
- Mention the contest and Stars in the Night on your blog
- Ask your library to order Stars in the Night and any other of my books.
- Go into your local bookstores and take a photo of Stars in the Night on the shelf if it’s there or ask the bookstore to order it. If it is there, take a photo and email it to Cara at cara at caraputman dot com.
- Post links to order Stars in the Night at CBD, Amazon, or B&N on your blog or social network and let her know you've done that.
- Also, once you've read Stars, post a review on CBD, Amazon, or B&N and let me know you've done that.
Each time you do one of the above items, come back to her blog and leave a comment. That will be your entry. So you have the possibility of entering eight to eleven times.
Who could say no. Cara's writing is awesome.
I agree and this is my favorite of her books so far! (Though I love the others.)
Thanks, gals. You make me smile :-) And thanks for the help spreading the word, Crystal!
Hi Crystal -
I've heard so much about Cara. I must put her books on my Wish List.
Post a Comment