A friend sent me these questions and I have to admit that some of them were challenging. See if you can answer them and then I'll post the answers tomorrow. Maybe knowing these will help you if you're caught in Cash Cab in NYC.
1. Name the one sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends.
2. What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward?
3. Of all vegetables, only two can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons . All other vegetables must be replanted every year.What are the only two perennial vegetables?
4. What fruit has its seeds on the outside?
5. In many liquor stores, you can buy pear brandy, with a real pear inside the bottle. The pear is whole and ripe, and the bottle is genuine; it hasn't been cut in any way. How did the pear get inside the bottle?
6. Only three words in standard English begin with the letters and they are all common words. Name two of them.
7. There are 14 punctuation marks in English grammar.Can you name at least half of them?
8. Name the only vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form except fresh.
9. Name 6 or more things that you can wear on your feet beginning with the letter 'S.'
Hey, these are hard. I think I know the right answer to 5. I will check back to see the answers.
LOL, Terra, I figured that one out, and the rest I needed a piece of paper for. It was tough! I was shocked that I only knew one of #3.
Post a Comment