Monday, August 07, 2006

Christian Wisdom 101

"Cast yourself in the arms of God and be very sure that if He wants anything of you, He will fit you for the work and give you strength." --St. Philip Neri

Some of you reading may be discouraged, or wondering why you are doing what you're doing, or maybe that you aren't really cut out for what you're doing. Maybe you want to give up. Maybe you'd like to chuck the whole thing you're doing over the cliff. (That would be me. Today.) Why bother to continue? People aren't listening, anyway!

St. Phil had some wise words for you (er, I mean, me) for this point of the day.

"Cast yourself in the arms of God and be very sure."

Simple.

I'll do the casting myself today. Maybe the very sure thing will come tomorrow.

1 comment:

Cara Putman said...

What a great word, Crystal. I'm casting myself at the moment!