Friday, January 06, 2012

The Maid of Fairbourne Hall by Julie Klassen

The Maid of Fairbourne HallThe Maid of Fairbourne Hall by Julie Klassen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've read all of Julie Klassen's books and this one may be my favorite, which is saying a lot. There's something intriguing about a woman running from a heinous would-be fiance' and hiding under the nose of a man she had turned down years before. I loved the setting, the characterizations and the dialogue.

What is awful is that this book came out just after Jan. 1st, I had it read in a few days and that means not another Klassen novel for who knows how long! Julie, can't you write faster?

If you love Christian regencies with romance, it's just what you're looking for!



View all my reviews

2 comments:

Story and Logic Media Group said...

I haven't read any of Julie's books yet. I will have to put her on my list of new (to me) authors to read.

Italia said...

Although it isn't my favorite of Ms. Klassen's books, it was still a good story. She does a remarkable job of making the characters real and interesting. I like how she adds just enough detail without getting boring or over describing things, people and places.