Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sign up to win!


Only TWO people have left comments for Lynn D. Morrissey to win her beautiful prayer journal book, Love Letters to God on When I Was Just a Kid. You only have until Saturday to leave a comment! (Although the two who have left comments are kicking me now...ha.) If you want to start or have ever journaled your prayers, you certainly want to look at this book.

Next up will be Sandra Bricker who has a romance from the new Summerside Press, so you won't want to miss that one!!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Lynn, I've journaled my prayers for over twenty years. In fact, I'm teaching a lesson on prayer journaling at a Bible Study class in two weeks. Thank you for writing this book.

Crystal, another great interview. Please, please enter my name in the drawing. Thank you!
Blessings, Judy

Anonymous said...

This looks lovely and the interview was great and on a side note I need you to email me at tina@tinarusso.com

Tina

Crystal Laine said...

Susan Reinhardt won the book! Thanks so much for all who signed up (and I counted you over here, too!)