Tuesday, March 04, 2008
I love talking to people and hearing their stories. On my other blog, I delve into a person's past, and then, connect it with the person they have become. So whenever someone has one of these blog posts where you respond to questions, it's always fun to read them and also to answer the questions myself.
Check out my four things that Camy Tang also had on her blog (you can see hers on the link.) Then either post your own blog (leaving your link in the comments) or give me four things about you, answering one of these in the comment section below. It's always fun to see where we've been, what we favor, and who we are.
Things you may not have known about me:
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Basketball coach and track coach
2. Dessert Girl at Ball State University cafeteria
3. First, Sixth Grade and Physical Education Teacher
4. Assistant to the Executive Secretary of the President of Ball State University
B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. In Her Shoes
3. You've Got Mail
4. Roman Holiday
C) Four places I have lived in my life:
1. Richmond, Indiana
2. Wayne County, Tennessee
3. Arcadia, Indiana
D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
2. Designed to Sell
3. 48 Hours
4. How Do I Look?
E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Michigan, golfing & hiking & eating
2. Seattle, Washington
3. Memphis, Tennessee
4. New Orleans, Louisiana
F) Web sites I visit almost every day:
1. When I Was Just a KidBlog
3. Edit Cafe
4. Harlequin Writing
G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Stuffed Filet at Rathskeller Restaurant in Indy(with a side of their red cabbage and their pretzel)
2. Italian salads (like at Olive Garden)
3. Cornbread and white beans with fresh garden tomatoes
4. Pizza, especially thin crust
H) Four places I would rather be right now:
2. Aunt Linda's house visiting with her
3. Somewhere warm, balmy, quiet and outside where I'm reading
4. In my bed, reading!
Anyone want to join in? Leave your answers in the comments or a link to your blog!