Saturday, October 27, 2007

When I Was Just a Kid...Kathi Macias

Want to See the latest When I Was Just a Kid interview with author, Kathi Macias?



This little sweetie is Kathi Macias and she has so much going on, that there's no time like the present to feature this active and prolific author. Her tagline, Communicating the vision… comes from a verse in the Bible which says, "And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that reads it." (Habakkuk 2:2) She is serious about her mission to communicate and stay in the center of God's will in her life.

She may one day be ghostwriting with another author, the next writing script for a highly controversial movie (starring Jon Voight,)



and the next writing her own stories. Recently she kept watch as the California fires burned very close to her home, so she is no stranger to adventures of her own.And she became spiritual director of Set Free Today, a ministry that was founded by another Kid interviewee, Jan Coates. In all of it she stays close to her family, and to her husband whom she has known since they were children.

Let's find out what touched Kathi as a young person to develop her into the writer, mentor,teacher and speaker that she is today:


Childhood Ambition: To be a writer! My husband, Al, and I have known each other since we were six years old. When we were walking home from junior high school one day ...



To READ THE REST OF THE STORY go to: When I Was Just a Kid blogspot!


From now on I will be posting the complete interviews at When I Was Just a Kid, but stay tuned at the Chat 'n' Chew Cafe' for personal thoughts, writing helps and my favorite writing happenings around the 'net!

Happy chewing and chatting!

No comments: