Wednesday, January 21, 2009
My blog has been awarded the "Premio-Dardas" Award today by LeAnne of Beauty and the Beholder. If you have ever seen LeAnne's blogs, you've already seen what comprises very beautifully written and artistically-laid out blogs. I am so honored and not even in the same category.
Here is what is said about the Premio-Dardas:
"This award 'acknowledges the values that every Blogger displays in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values with each message they write.'
Awards like this have been created with the intention of promoting community among Bloggers. It's a way to show appreciation and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.
I understand this award comes with a couple of rules, and they are:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted it to you, along with his/her blog link.
CM: Ok, accepted!
2. Pass the award to (15) other blogs that you feel are worthy of this recognition. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen as recipients.
*Please note: when copying the award picture, please download it to your own computer first and upload from there to your own blog site.
Like LeAnne, I find my time limited today more than usual as I'm on a deadline, but I have a list handy (also check my blog list to the right!) I'm passing the award along to these bloggers and even if they don't have time to accept and pass it along, these are blogs to check out:
1. Camy Tang at Camy's Loft
2. Sabrina Fox at Hijinks in the Heartland
3. Cara Putman at Cara's Musings
4. Lee Warren at Little Nuances
5. Robin Lee Hatcher's Write Thinking
6. Rachel Hauck at Rachel Hauck
7. Richard Mabry, M.D. at Random Jottings
8. Jamie Carie at The Preacher's Daughter
9. Sharon Lavy at I Dream of Writing for God
10. Jude Urbanski at Hey, Jude!
11. Susan J. Reinhardt at Christian Reader/Writer Connection
12. Christine Lindsay at Christine Lindsay
13. Gina Conroy at Portrait of a Writer...Interrupted
14. D.C. (Dave) Weiss at Amokarts (A.M.O.K. Arts)
15. Rachelle at Seek His Kingdom
Thanks, LeAnne, for passing the "Premio Dardas" to me. Now to go around to let these folks know!