Monday, December 28, 2009

Redeeming Gabriel by Elizabeth White

Redeeming Gabriel (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Historical #20) Redeeming Gabriel by Elizabeth White


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
It seems that there are few Civil War era books out there, but this one fits the bill. Twists and turns, all the issues that were part of the day had me turning pages, including the historical facts. This was the war that tore families apart--and this book doesn't back off this tender topic. I've always loved Civil War history and novels, too, so I was glad that the Love Inspired Historical line came out with one.


View all my reviews >>

3 comments:

Karen Lange said...

I am going to have to find this book and read it. I like Civil War books of this type too. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Blessings!
Karen

Christine said...

Looks like a nice cozy fun read. Must add it to my stack of things to read. :)

Carole said...

I just downloaded it on my Kindle, Crystal. I've noticed it before and thought it might be good, but you helped me decide.