Friday, October 09, 2009

Review of the Book: Find Your Strongest Life by Marcus Buckingham

Find Your Strongest Life: What the Happiest and Most Successful Women Do Differently Find Your Strongest Life: What the Happiest and Most Successful Women Do Differently by Marcus Buckingham


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I really, really liked the things he had to say in this book, and I took the free test on his web site. Discovering my strengths, though, was a bit of a journey. I had to take the test a few times in order to realize how I would REALLY react to the situations presented. After reading what he said in the book, I soon found what really represented my true self. That was the first step.

Then, I went back and reread the book with my information/results of the test. My only complaint with the book was that I needed more information on my particular profile and how to implement this knowledge. I still am not sure how to practically find my moments of strength, though I'm quite motivated to do so.

I don't know if by reading some of his other books that I can then find practical ways to come into my strongest life, or not. But I'm anxious to learn more.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: