Monday, June 15, 2009

Comes a Horseman by Robert Liparulo

Comes a Horseman Comes a Horseman by Robert Liparulo


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
When I started reading this book, I was waiting for a son as he got an eye exam. Intense from the beginning, I had to close the book for a few minutes so I wouldn't have to throw up!! But as soon as I gained composure, it was back in the book. I needed a breather when my son finally came out, and I was careful from then on where I was while reading!(And never alone...)



What a gift Liparulo has for writing a thriller! He grabs you by the throat, and brings in a hero to rescue you. It's highly personal, intense.



It is now in paperback and I'm giving away a couple autographed copies on my blog for comments. I'll draw two names (Sorry, U.S. addresses only)on Thursday, June 18 to receive a free autographed paperback copy with bookmark. Compliments of Robert Liparulo himself! (And if you're a Big Honkin' Chicken, don't sign up. Just saying...)


View all my reviews.

No comments: