Wednesday, August 22, 2007

FRIED

...thats's what the geeks said happened to my video card and motherboard. It's a sad day for me. This means countless hours trying to get back up to speed. I am not going to be able to get to my latest When I Was Just a Kid interview until I can recover the interviews, although I do have the photos. If you are one of my kids, could you resend your interview?? I will see if I can find them on my back up disk, but for right now, I'm in trouble!

I'm also contemplating a change in computers. I have a 3 other guys in my house who are avid Mac users. One loves his Sony. Another often uses my computer, so he's stuck with whatever I have. I've had one vote for a Dell. One vote for a Mac. I'm not sure how to even work a Mac! Would the learning curve send me into a panic-stricken out-of-control spin?

I may be out of commission for a few days, but I'm still breathing in and out, in case you don't hear from me.

Indiana Fried Crystal Wings to go!

1 comment:

Sabrina L. Fox said...

I told my husband that my next computer will be a Mac. Not because I know a lot about them, but because from what I've researched, they're more reliable and you don't have to deal with all the antivirus and spyware stuff. And I haven't heard any negatives about the Mac's. ;) Usually those that have them, love them. :-/